Find us on Facebook!
Indiana County, PennsylvaniaDepartment of Human Services
Kids pushing hula hoops in a field of grass. A group of smiling people huddling with their heads together, shot from the ground. Kindergarden aged children on a schoolroom floor interacting with a teacher. Group of people planting a tree.
3 happy young male students Son riding on dad's shoulders with mom steadying the boy in a green hay field Young girl riding a tire swing Young girl blowing on a dandelion 3 children frolicing under a large tree at sunset
College aged students sorting clothing donations Middle aged couple embracing in front of a construction site Family of 4 smiling on a couch in a living room Family of 3 in a field
Newborn with a cute teddy bear hat Little league baseball player running the bases Young child playing peek-a-boo behind a large yellow window College aged male volunteering Wide eyed and wide mouthed infant being stood up by a doctor.

Resource Directory

Last Updated On: 11/13/2012
Click here to edit this resource provider listing
Click here to print this resource provider listing

Unemployment Compensation Call Center, Indiana

Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry

Contact Information

Contact Number(s)

724.599.1056 - Administration

724.599.1068 - FAX

888.313.7284 - Toll-free - Initial Claims

888.334.4046 - Toll-free - Initital Claims - TTY

888.255.4728 - Toll-free - Continued Claims

724.599.1004 - Continued Claims

888.411.4728 - Toll-free - Continued Claims - TTY

724.599.1250 - Initial Claims

Web Addresses

Additional Addresses

Address is provided for mailing purposes only.
630 Kolter Drive
Indiana, PA, 15701

Service Information

Service Area


Service Description

The Unemployment Compensation Call Center is a closed facility. The purpose of the Call Center is to file unemployment claims via telephone.

Available Hours

UC staff answer phones from 8:00 am - 3:45 pm / Monday through Friday

Fees/Cost for Services


Eligibility Requirements

To file a new claim or reopen a claim you must have worked during the past 18 months, and be unemployed or have had your hours reduced.